Monday, July 14, 2008

No Freaking Way!

Seriously. I can not freaking believe that all three of my kids are on antibiotics.
Meg woke up at 2am with a severe head and neck ache--fever--and sore throat.
She was lethargic all day.
So into the doctor we go. They know my first name now.
Fourth visit in five days.

She has an ear infection.

How ironic--last night Zach had his best night sleep in like forever--and I was up with a different child for hours.

{I guess these hours come with the job.}

6 comments:

JANEAL said...

You have got to be kidding! Holy cow...your poor kids. I hope everyone feels better soon so you can enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Chantri said...

When it rains it pours I tell ya. I am so sorry! Are you still heading home tomorrow? It would be a pain to travel with sick kids. Now YOU stay healthy!!!

Nichelle said...

I am so sorry! That stinks big time, and the poor kids. How miserable for them to be sick on their vacation. I hope everyone gets feeling better soon!!!

The Barbers said...

Y'all need to go home. Good luck on the trip!

Head Over Hills said...

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry! I had no idea Meghan got sick. I wish I could have been there to help you. I hope you guys travel safely today. We will miss you!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Michiganders, you need to come home!!! I am sorry you are all sick ~ this would only happen to you Michelle! We can't wait to see you guys and hope your kidos recover. See you soon!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS