Thursday, July 10, 2008

We Almost Made It!

Only five days left before we head home to Michigan.
I thought we were going to make it home without a single trip here:
It is our medical "home away from home".
We know doctors because we have visited the place so often.
It was a bummer to have to take this feverish, miserable girl there today.

She has tonsillitis--possibly an abscessed tonsil--and we get to go back tomorrow for a recheck. In all seriousness, I feel very blessed to be able to be home with Augmentin in her system in less than 2 hours. How did mothers watch their children suffer before Motrin and antibiotics?

Feel better soon Rae--we still have some playing to do!

2 comments:

Chantri said...

I am sorry to hear she isn't feeling well. Darn it. I agree...pain reliever and antibiotics are a blessing when you have a suffering child. That is the hardest part of being a mother. I think!
I am working on your pictures! Hopefully I'll have the CD's done before you head back home. I'll keep you posted!

Nichelle said...

That stinks. I hope she gets feeling better soon. I hope she doesn't have an abscess, I had one and I had to have emergency surgery to have it removed. GOOD LUCK! Keep us posted.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS