Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wall-E

Last week I took the kids to see Wall-E.
(I have to share that to preface this cute Zachy story.)
A few days later, the alternator went out in Shae's truck. When he removed the broken one and showed it to Zach--he said "Your car has a Wall-E?"
I guess I can see the resemblance...
Zach called me at work Saturday morning while he and Shae were working on the car and let me know that they went to the "machine store" and got a "new Wall-E" for the car.
It was so cute.

Shae had way more help than he needed, but it sure was fun to see the photos of them working together. They both got quite dirty in the process.

I love these boys.

Oh--and the car is working. YEAH!

6 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

Seriously, how cute is that! I love the picture of their dirty hands!

JANEAL said...

Oh how cute!! I can see why he thinks it looks like a robot. So so cute!

Nichelle said...

I think that is one of the cutest things I have heard. I love the dirty hands what a great little helper. What a cute boy you have!

Brenda said...

Well, I see you have been a very busy blogger while I have been away! LOVE the family pictures, Sorry about the irony of LIFE, and those boys of yours are darling! Can;t wait to chat! I will call you in the morning tomarrow!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

To cute!!! Love the pictures of the boys working on the car... Zach is never to young to start learning a handy trade. I am also HAPPY to hear the car is running good... there is nothing I hate more than broken cars... it happens a lot at our house!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute.

Mom

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS