Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh What Do You Do In The Summertime?

We just got back from our vacation in Idaho and now we have a problem:
We don't know what to do with ourselves!
We are in serious need of some {low cost} summer activity ideas.
(I want to start a list of ideas here on my blog--so if you can think of anyI can add, please leave me a comment.)
Rachel and Zach did a pretty great job entertaining themselves while I was helping Meghan pack for Girls Camp.
I came out to see her reading Zach his library books.
Then they took a break to have popsicles on the porch swing.
One stop by the garden and Rachel was all decked out as a fairy.
Top that off with a relaxing sit in a lawnchair--
and I am left thinking....
What in the heck will we do tommorow?

3 comments:

Maren said...

I totally hear you. Here are some ideas we came up with.

Brenda said...

My only idea so far, you have already covered! We are making everyother day visits to Community Care! It's a good time, but a little more costly than you are probably looking for! I was going to take them to the movies today, but Paige just had to take her Community Care turn! Hopefully we can move onto another activity pretty soon! By the way Morgan misses her cousins so much! She is bored, bored bored!!! Which means she just follows me around and stares at me! Here's hoping we can come up with some better ideas for tomarrow!

The Lorenc Family said...

That's a hard one! I have two nap times a day that take up a lot of my day!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS