Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My LIFE is like a board game....


Tonight we played The Game of LIFE.
Rachel loves that game. She almost always wins.
I however am not a fan.
Apparently, I am infertile no matter what Life I am in.
Nope--no kids.
I couldn't even land on the last chance--ADOPT TWINS.
(don't even get me started on how adopting is the "last chance" in that game.)

Sweet Zachy even offered to share some of his "kids"with me.
I was strangly depressed when we finished playing--
although I did finish the game with $1, 500,000.

Lesson? I guess you can bank a lot of money if you don't have a car full of kids.
(jk)

3 comments:

JANEAL said...

The game of LIFE is the only way I can get a car full of kids. Another lesson....kids make us happy, not money.

The Michiganders said...

Janeal--you are cute. ;)

I remember very vividly driving newborn Zach home from the hospital with tears streaming down my cheeks--calling my mom to tell her I had my dream--a minivan full of kids.

You are right. Money doesn't bring happiness. I am hoping you land on your "adopt twins" very soon.

the splendid life of us... said...

This shouldnt be funny, but it so is! I guess it is the irony! I might need to play this game and see what it comes up for me, I so want a minivan full of kids.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS