Did you write that quote yourself? I think me and my sisters oughta get that in vinyl!It is perfect! Love ya-Thanks!
Happy Birthday Brenda!!!
I sure wish you kids would quit having birthdays. Each one you have makes Dad and I older.Happy Birthday Brenda!
I'm guessing she blushed when she saw the picture. Never did like to be the center of attention.Happy Birthday Brenda.MGPa
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Did you write that quote yourself? I think me and my sisters oughta get that in vinyl!It is perfect! Love ya-Thanks!
Did you write that quote yourself? I think me and my sisters oughta get that in vinyl!It is perfect! Love ya-Thanks!
Happy Birthday Brenda!!!
I sure wish you kids would quit having birthdays. Each one you have makes Dad and I older.
Happy Birthday Brenda!
I'm guessing she blushed when she saw the picture. Never did like to be the center of attention.
Happy Birthday Brenda.
MGPa
Post a Comment