M Gpa goes home today.
Tears have already been shed.
And though I know he really isn't into sappy sentimentality, I want him to know I am so grateful for him.
As I went to bed last night, I was thinking how wonderful it is to have my parents here. Usually, we are on our own here in Michigan. It is really nice to be able to have my parents here--it makes me feel safer, it makes me feel pampered, it makes me feel loved.
There has been a serious amount of work going on here though the photos don't fully show all the hours spent and detailed work that has been done.
Thanks so much Mom and Dad.
I am truly so grateful.
Here is where we are on the bathroom:
In the middle of our work, we have taken a few breaks...On Tuesday we went on our annual fall trip to the Apple Orchard. The weather was beautiful.


We ate WAY TOO MANY apples...and donuts...and cider.It is one of our favorite fall traditions.
Thanks for coming to share it with us Mom and Dad!
5 comments:
We're glad we get to come visit you in Michigan. It is so fun to visit with just your family. We get to do that now with all our kids. We have the Lowry's and the Williamson's in Idaho Falls, the Hills in Twin Falls, and you guys in Michigan. It is so fun to visit with all of you separtly and together.
That has got to be hard to have your parents so far away. I'm really going to miss seeing my parents all the time....I'm glad that I'll only be a few hours away and not a long flight away. Your parents sound wonderful!
The tile looks fabulous! Good job guys. The apple orchard sounds like such a fun tradition. I wish we had something like that around here!
It sounds like you have wonderful parents. I think that would be so hard not to have any family close by. I bet your glad that you guys got some work and some play in.
I must say your loss is my gain. I already had MGpa babysit my kiddos tonight! Pretty Good Sport, I must say! The tile looks wonderful, and I am still loving all the funny stories Dad keeps telling me about your kids! I think my favorite is "stincking yankee snake"!! I am still laughing about that! Being around that boy has got to be a good workout!
Post a Comment