Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We're Off To Go See Wicked...


Tommorow we are headed on a three day adventure to Chicago.


Our first day includes a showing of WICKED.

We are sooooo excited.

After we see the big city, we get to spend a few relaxing days in beautiful Saugatuck, Michigan....

where our own private beach lies right at the bottom of these stairs. See ya in a week!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I know we aren't supposed to covet, but I am Totally jealous of you right now! Wicked...pluse your own private beach?! Lucky girl!! :)

JANEAL said...

I'm so jealous right now! Have a great trip....can't wait to hear about it.

Brenda said...

Rub it in, why don't you!!! Have a great time! You deserve a break from your crazier than crazy life! I want to see lots and lots of pictures!

mattandhonor said...

We loved Wicked-have a blast!! And Saugatauk is a great place-drop by the spice merchant and pick up some unique an fabulous stuff!!
OH I miss Michigan!! (but not leaf raking season!)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS