S.T.R.E.S.S.
for me it is the direct result of
S--Sleep Deprivation
T--Tears pouring down a child's cheeks (I heart you Megs)
R--Ridiculously Messy House
E-- Economics
S--Sooo much more to do to finish our bathroom
S-- Shae's Work Hours
but mostly,
it is the tears.
Why is it so hard to be a kid?
3 comments:
It is so hard to see your children go through pain. I hate that I can't take whatever is hurting them away. I hope you guys feel better. Sorry Megs.
I hate that I don't even know yet why she is sad! I really miss that sweet girl! I will be waiting for a call early tomarrow.
I am also sorry about the late hours! Aaron worked till 6:30 tonight, and it felt so late! You are wonder woman to be almost a single/working mom so much! Hope this schedule calms down soon.
Really want to chat about Megs! Call me SOON!!!
We love you Meghan! Don't be sad.
What's up with Shae's hours?
Post a Comment