Here is Zach's take on the World Series....
Go "Pillies!"
That boy is so funny! He totally crackes me up!
So stinkin' cute!
I heart little boys! I had to watch it twice, I was laughing so hard. I love his eyes when you tell him the Dodgers are going to win! So glad Shae got a little budy to sports bond with! Go Pillies!
I miss that little guy.
He's a riot! And at almost three, he's knows a little too much about sports I think!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That boy is so funny! He totally crackes me up!
So stinkin' cute!
I heart little boys! I had to watch it twice, I was laughing so hard. I love his eyes when you tell him the Dodgers are going to win! So glad Shae got a little budy to sports bond with! Go Pillies!
I miss that little guy.
He's a riot! And at almost three, he's knows a little too much about sports I think!
Post a Comment