I was overcome with gratitude for my hubby.
Life has been awfully crazy around here.
Incredibly long work hours, busy church callings and home projects have been sucking all the energy from our little family.
Then at 6am Monday morning, Meghan informs me that there is no hot water to shower.
WHAT? Seriously--not another thing!
Two days later, my hubby has the water heater all fixed and we are enjoying hot water once again.
My HERO!

4 comments:
It is so nice to have a hubby that can fix things around the house. I think that is so great that he is so will to help and keep up with all of his church calling and other things that he needs to get done. What a great guy!
I like just about all of your blog posts, but this one has to be my favorite.
Love,
The hubby
I LOVE those tender moments, when ALL is right in the world! :) I also love that your hubby actually reads your blog! I saw his comment above mine! You two are SOOO cute! :)
So glad all was well, and it was fixed sooner than you thought! I am so glad you had your Hero around!
Post a Comment