Friday, September 12, 2008

Awesome Cleaner

I have a large mirror in my home hanging above the piano.
I can never get it clean.

I have tried several cleaners--but there are always streaks and smudges.
So I picked this up at Target:

It is awesome!

It actually makes cleaning my windows--dare I say "fun?"


The internet claims it:

The world’s best glass cleaner, cleans in seconds.

Simply spray on and wipe off.

Glass becomes *sparkling clear* and stays clean longer.

Leaves no film and does not contain ammonia or abrasives.

Works wonders on glass, chrome, enamel, tile, glass brick, porcelain, plastics, Plexiglas, Lexan and acrylics.

The chemicals in this product will not harm the ozone.

Cool!

6 comments:

Mike, Hallie, and Landon said...

My mom used it when she cleaned houses when we were quite a bit younger. In CA I have even seen it at Costco. Have fun with the mirrors.

Nichelle said...

I use that same cleaner every week when I clean the office that I work in. It is awesome, and I think that it smells so clean too. I know that we get it at Sam's Club in a big package for pretty cheap.

Holly said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE clean windows and mirrors, so I am going to have to try this for sure!! Thanks for the tip!

JANEAL said...

I'm so glad you told us.....I don't like windex so the only thing that I found that works is using water and a squeegy. I'm going to have to pick me up a can of that. Thanks!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

My husband replaces windshields and this stuff is all he will ever use to clean the, it really is the best!

Karen Scoffield said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love this glass cleaner too. I also LOVE their stainless steel cleaner. You may have seen my post on it. I buy both at Sam's Club, but I didn't know that Target has it too.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS