Thursday, September 25, 2008

Conversations with a Two Year Old


Here was my conversation with Zach early this morning as I was helping him get dressed:


Zach: You know what?

Me: What?

Zach: I love you Mommy.

Me: I love you too Zach. I am so glad that you have a happy life.

Zach: I don't have a happy life. This is not a good place to live.

Me: Where is a good place to live?

Zach: IDAHO. That is a good place.


Me (smiling): That is a good place to be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure love that boy.

Mom

Nichelle said...

That is cute! I bet he would love it here with all of his cousins. Maybe some day right????

JANEAL said...

I agree with Zach Idaho is a good place, and I'm sure going to miss it. What a cute, cute boy!

Brenda said...

We are so sister! I looked up at the picture and realizes I have those same two identical backpacks at my house! I thought for a second, how sis Zach get in a picture with my kids backpacks! Great minds think a like I guess! Cute Boy! I think you all should listen to that boy!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS