School started today.
And if today was any indication of what this year will be like, we are in for trouble.
(I thought summer was busy. )
Meg was up at 6:00, as was I though Zach was up himself almost every hour of the night.
There was blow drying, flat ironing, outfit choosing and bus catching frenzy.
(isn't she so cute and looking so old?)
The noise woke Zach and Rachel up WAY too early. They were both CRABBY!
Meg catches the bus at 7:00 and then we are off to get Rachel ready:
shower,
chores,
piano practice.
The plus side is that by 7:30 all the beds were made, dishes done, two loads of laundry were folded and kids were showered and fed.
At 8:45 we were off to Rachel's bus stop (which was incredibly late) so we drove her to school.
(she looked so cute--and she especially loved her new jacket.)
We got to catch a quick glimpse of her desk and her classroom.
Two of her friends from church are in her class.
After the girls were away at school, Zach and I met some friends for breakfast at Denny's. It was nice to visit and helped to take my mind off of missing my girls.
Then we ran off some energy at the mall playground before heading home for
After the girls were away at school, Zach and I met some friends for breakfast at Denny's. It was nice to visit and helped to take my mind off of missing my girls.
Then we ran off some energy at the mall playground before heading home forZach's nap,
piano lessons
and work... 

Phew...It was a crazy day.


5 comments:
Both your girls look so cute!
Michelle, the last picture on your blog, the boy on the bottom looks just like Carson. In fact when I saw it I thought it was Carson. Hope you adjust quickly to the school year.
Mom
Your girls look so cute. I know that the first day of school is always so crazy. I am glad now that we are back into the routine.
You look great girls!!! Have a great time!
Hey, do you think you could slow down a little and try calling sometime???? My nieces look darling, and way too old I might add! I also love the outfits! I wish I could dress that cute!
Post a Comment