Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tonight

Tonite.
9 pm.
I've been waiting...
only 5 more hours.
Finally.

9 comments:

Summer said...

ME TOO!!!!! I am so excited that I wanted to make a special dinner just for the occasion!

Thatcher Family said...

Me too, me too! Yeah-hoo! Plus it's free ice cream at Cold Stone just before (between 5 and 8) what could be better?!

Head Over Hills said...

Thanks for the reminder. I have been missing that cutie boy Jim! I'll be watching for sure now!

Holly said...

Everyone I know loves this show... guess it's time for me to jump on the bandwagon eh? :) Love the post below too. Idaho... it is a good place to be!!

The Barbers said...

Not you too! Ugh. Can't even stand to watch commercial of it!

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

I have got to say, I love the office as well! It was really great meeting you tonight. Your family is adorable. Are you from Boise or some where in Idaho? I am from Boise and I saw that you had the FSA Boise on the side bar.

Brenda said...

Cant wait to laugh my head off with you at our recap tomarrow! Sucha good hour of my life! Maybe it is time for the cleanse diet!!!

Katie said...

Ah, and wasn't the proposal touching? Go Jim!

thehalvs said...

It's about dang time he managed to get down on one knee. They were driving me crazy. Angela still drives me crazy.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS