Monday, September 8, 2008

Potty Talk


I am not one for putting potty talk on my blog--but this was so funny I thought I might share.

Today I was helping Zach go to the bathroom.

(He is a sitter--because Iam not anxious for him to learn to "shoot" up my bathroom.)

Anyway--as he was sitting there, he starts chatting with me.


He gestures with his hands a lot lately as he talks--and as he starts moving his hands to illustrate his point, he slips and almost falls into the potty.


With an amazingly shocked look, he says to me:


"Wow! That would have been a BAD, BAD bath time."


I haven't laughed that hard in weeks.

7 comments:

The Barbers said...

LOVE IT!!
What is it about the way a child's mind works? And not even all children. But some of them seem to think and say adult like things. (not including swearing. Any idiot can do that!)
Then there are some adults who never seem to stop sounding and acting like children.

JANEAL said...

So cute....I love what kids come up with.

Head Over Hills said...

Funny... What a cutie boy!

Anonymous said...

Very cute.

the splendid life of us... said...

That is too cute and too funny! Thanks for sharing a laugh!

Brenda said...

I see you left out a bit of the potty details!!! Thanks for the laugh! I want a video iof thta hysterical talking with hand gestures!!

The Lorenc Family said...

lol!......lol!!!!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS