Tuesday, September 23, 2008

When Mom is Away...

Shae: Check out these pictures from the other night when you were working!
Michelle: What are they doing?
Shae: We were seeing who could fit the most grapes in their mouth.
Michelle: Hmm...(not as impressed as I should be...) You know children can choke on grapes right?
Shae: Sure--yeah! But just look how many grapes they fit!
Rachel-18 grapes

Meghan--20 grapes.

This photo is definitely going in her wedding video...

Zach--not exactly sure how many were in there.

Scary.

Oh wait--here is his scary face...

10 comments:

JANEAL said...

These pictures are so funny! I'm curious to know how many grapes I could fit in my mouth, but I'd end up choking on them. I'll bet they had a great time doing it.

Nichelle said...

That is too funny. Aren't Dad's great! The things that they come up with to entertain themselves and the children. I love the pictures though. Very funny!

The Barbers said...

Men.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how different Rachel looks with "fuller cheeks". It also looks like Meghan could probably have fit in one more, there on the right.

Looks like an excellant family activity -- very creative. How come no pics of the chewed-up aftermath?

MGPa

Brian and Leilani said...

That sounds like things that went on when my parents were gone. With us it was always on Sunday afternoon when my parents were at choir practice. That's when all the trouble happened. I'm surprised they continued to be faithful choir members with all the things that went on during that hour.

Brenda said...

LOL! I seriously am laughing my head off! I can totally see that happening!

Glad no children were harmed in this experiment!!

Maybe you outta put Megs in charge while you are gone from now on:)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to have children and husbands with imagination. Your family is so cute.

Gma

Thatcher Family said...

ha ha ha ha! Too funny. I don't even want to hear what goes on when I'm not home. ;) Although, my tattler does a pretty good job letting me know anyway. Hilarious though.

The Lorenc Family said...

ooohwhoo! lol! That is HILARIOUS!!! Why? Because I have these exact same photos of my family that Brady took last year when I wasn't home either!!!!

Dory said...

What? No fists in their mouths?????

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS