Saturday, September 6, 2008

Haircuts



I have always wanted to know how to cut my son's hair.

I have done it many times with out proper knowledge--

so I could save 15 bucks and also because he is alot less stressed when I do it.


I never seem to get it quite right though.


Check out this awesome link for tips on cutting boy's hair.

It is so great!

4 comments:

JANEAL said...

I haven't ever paid to get Carter's hair cut...either Tyson or I cut it. I know he wouldn't let someone other than us cut his hair and plus I hate to pay $15 to get his hair cut because it grows so fast. We use three different sizes...we do the shortest on the bottom up to about his ears then we do a longer one on top and then after that we go back with one in between the two sizes and blend them. It works great!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Thanks for the tip link. Casey just bought a nice clipper set from Costco and is going to cut Owen's hair... the $15 bucks every 4 weeks is adding up. These tips will help Owen get a great cut, Thanks so much! You did a great job on Zach's hair... he looks VERY handsome. I am to chicken to cut Owen's... I am leaving it up to Casey!

Brenda said...

We all know I need help in this department! I will have to check that out!!! That picture makes Zacho look so old! He is starting to look different, i hate that! He does look like a little hotty though!

Anonymous said...

You so a great job at cutting his hair. So of it is attitude. You and Brenda hate to cut hair. Someday you won't have too!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS