Thanks to Hurricane IKE--we have been experiencing some inclement weather.
It is hard to believe that a storm clear down in Texas could affect our weather and gas prices so intensely.
Saturday we had more rain than I have ever seen in my life--and it rains alot here.
Today the kids were sick of staying inside.
So they went out.
I especially love Zach running around with his tongue out, trying to catch the raindrops.
6 comments:
I hate it when the kids have to be cooped up inside all day. I hope that your weather get better soon!
I wish we had a little more rain! Look at your beautiful green grass, I'm jealous! When we were little my mom would send us out in the rain with shampoo and conditioner. I guess it saved on the water bill or something. Nothing like showering for all to see, teehee...
It looks like they were having a great time! I loved playing in the rain when I was a kid.
O.K. the Bachison family let loose too. I love the raindrop song your kids are singing, cute video. I am looking forward to the rest of the week to be SUNNY!
We totally understand being a bit cabin crazy-we got it during Fay! One of the largest canals in the county is behind us so we have a terrific amount of runoff. During one of the "lulls" in the rain, we all went outside and the kids FLOATED down the channels leading down to the canal!! It was a blast!!
It would have been nice to get some rain! It seems that we were far enough to the side not to be affected (at least not obviously) by Ike. We have been keeping tabs on Joel's family though because they were in the thick of it!
Post a Comment