On Monday, Shae's Mom reported to the MTC for her mission to Australia.
We are so excited for her new adventure.
We really wish we we could have been there to see her off.
Her first email from the MTC was so upbeat and wonderful.
I am so glad she has discovered blogging so she can share her great experiences and example with her children and grandchildren.
Yeah!
I was really stressing about that.
Thank you for all of your wonderful comments.
It was really touching to me and a great trip down memory lane.
Also on Tuesday, Miss Megs got herself all registered for Middle School.(swallow lump in throat)
and
it was about Wednesday that I realized,
I really STINK
at that "manual focus", do less and take control of your life thing.
Thursday we got to spend some time reconnecting with some dear friends who moved to Virginia Beach. They are experiencing some extremely difficult trials right now and handling it with amazing faith.
Thursday we got to spend some time reconnecting with some dear friends who moved to Virginia Beach. They are experiencing some extremely difficult trials right now and handling it with amazing faith. You guys are in our prayers.

Then I went to work for several more hours.
This is the number of hours of sleep I got last night.
(Thanks to my blogging addiction, prepping for FSA playgroup, and my charming little boy)
These were the happy children that got to spend Friday at the shores of Lake St. Clair running through the spray park. It was a blast.
And while we had to travel through the ghettos of Detroit (just kidding Hallie),
it was worth the drive.
Thanks for planning it Hallie.
We had a great time.
So, as the week comes to a close, I realize that NOT A SINGLE DAY was spent at home, doing less--
no manually focusing,
no following my goal....
I am glad there is always next week.


Tuesday

6 comments:
I miss you too. I cannot believe how busy you are. I'm too scared to take my kids anywhere. We just stay home as much as possible. I hope that life slows down for you next week. Oh and still waiting for pictures of Sharky.
It sounds like you had a very busy and very fun week. I hat it when I set goals and then it seems like I do everything but work on them. I hope that you guys have a fun and relaxing weekend.
haha! I am also really glad that there is a tomorrow and a next week! :) You got a lot done... sometime I need to visit with you about what activities you guys do w/your FSA group, or if you have any great ideas will you e-mail me at sunshineinmysoul_33(at)yahoo(dot)com ? :) Thanks!!
If it would not mess up your focus, I would like to make an appointment with you next week! It would be nice to catch up sometime! Give me a call if you stay home for a couple of consecutive hours!!
Thank you so much for your sweet comment and for all of the support! I just think the world of your sister and if you are at all like her you are one special gal! How awesome that your mother in law is going on a mission, and to Australia of all places. I am so jealous!!! Thanks again....
Even though you didn't dtay at home, it sounds like you had a good week. Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment