This boy makes me so happy....
He is seriously such a bundle of energy that sometimes I wonder how I will make it through the day.
And then, he goes and does something adorable, that melts my heart and makes me smile and reminds me how completely blessed I am.
7 comments:
He looks so cute running behind the ball.....Looks like he's having a "ball"...LOL!
He is so cute. He does look so tiny running behind that ball. I bet that would be way fun for the kids to get wet with. He looks like he is having a pretty good time running with it.
So fun. It looks like he's having a blast!
What's a water ball?
I miss that boy! Now I am going to need to get my boy a sprinkler ball! It looks like tons of fun!
After you told me the deal... I ordered a ball for my kids too. We can't wait to blow it up... looks like so much fun. Zach is too cute!
Zach, I love your ball! Miss you!!
Post a Comment