Monday, June 23, 2008

Chillin' at Grandpa's

It is great to be in Idaho!
Our pace has slowed considerably and there are finally cousins to play with!
A favorite place to hang out is Grandpa's Shop.
It is FULL of things children should stay away from--and so it is usually locked.
Tonight, though, the boys found a way in there.
They were using croquet mallets to "clean up Grandpa's sand".
What they were actually doing was spreading sawdust all over the place!

These boys can really make messes.
Zach and Carson chillin' with Grandpa.
How many cute kids can you fit on a 4-Wheeler? Zach thinks this is HIS yellow four wheeler--but he is willing to share.
Here is a video of Zach and Carson "building their rocket ship."

We love IDAHO!

3 comments:

Nichelle said...

How fun! It looks like you guys are having a great time here. I bet it is so fun to be here with your family. Very cute pictures.

JANEAL said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you are having a good time. Looks like Zach is having fun with his cousins.

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Looks like you are having a great visit back home. I am so glad we get to see what you guys are up too. Cute pictures of everyone... I hope you guys have a great and relaxing trip! We will look forward to your return to Michigan!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS