I like that the huge hippo is also laying on a hippo pillowcase!! What got that girl started on hippo's? I can't even remember! That's a good girl to read the scriptures! Maybe during your stay she can get Miss Morgan into the habit!!
Rae, I'm glad you are reading your scriptures. Do you have to sit like that whenever you read you scriptures, if so it gonna be awhile till you read them again. I don't have a hippo for you to read with.
4 comments:
That is too funny! It is awesome that she reads her scriptures every night, what a great habit to establish now.
I like that the huge hippo is also laying on a hippo pillowcase!! What got that girl started on hippo's? I can't even remember! That's a good girl to read the scriptures! Maybe during your stay she can get Miss Morgan into the habit!!
I'm so impressed with her reading her scriptures, good girl! That hippo is hilarious...hippos? where did that love affair begin?
Rae,
I'm glad you are reading your scriptures. Do you have to sit like that whenever you read you scriptures, if so it gonna be awhile till you read them again. I don't have a hippo for you to read with.
Love,
Gma
Post a Comment