I forgot one.
Quirk #7....
I have seen EVERY episode of 24. All six seasons--every bit of it.
(unless some needed to be edited of course.)
It was a bit disappointing to hear that Jack Bauer was unable to escape jail in California after a drunk driving charge. That put a damper on his hero status in my eyes.
But I will still be watching season 7!
There are about 25 episodes on my DVR.
I read in a magazine that in a poll--97% of American women said they would marry Jim.
American women have such great taste!
My new fav--Prison Break. Just finished season 2. Lest you think I sit around watching TV all the time--I need to explain.
I rent the season at Blockbuster, then when I do dishes, or scrub my bathrooms, or fold laundry, I watch on my portable DVD player.
It makes cleaning the house so much more adventurous!

7 comments:
Ditto! I have Season 5 of {24} here and quite a few of The Office, so mom's house should be all sparkly when we get through all of that!
I have heard that these show are really good but I haven't seen any of them.
I haven't seen any of these shows but maybe I should try cleaning my house the way that you do it. I would probably enjoy it that way a lot more.
It's great that all the good shows have cutie boys in them. After watching I think season 2 of 24 I had a dream about Jack. He saved my life. And Jim is so sweet. Please don't tell my husband I dream about all the cute boys from the shows we watch :) Maybe we'll try Prison Break next!
I just don't get it. In the 70's I did my hair very much like Jim and when you see the pictures you say "NERD".
So what gives????
MGPa
thank you for your comment on my blog. i am grateful that you wrote it.
aaron jr has been hitting and kicking lately as well. a threatening of time out when i know he is about to does seem to help, but what in the world? he doesn't do it nearly as much as i have seen some other kids do it, but still... there is only one of me.
thank you again.
p.s. you have a beautiful family.
That is funny! I absolutely love 24 and Prison Break - go Jack & Michael. I'm just about to start Season 1 of the Office. Our blog is just up http://utahgearys.blogspot.com/
Hope all is well, Lynette
Post a Comment