Most children wake up, eat breakfast, and want to watch Dora. Not Zach. Every morning he yells "Whose ready for Monster Jam?"
That is what he wants to watch. ALL OF THE TIME. This is a video of one of Zach's favorite trucks--Grave Digger.
Enjoy.
8 comments:
Uncle Brian will be so excited to watch that with Zach.
Love,
Mom
What little boy doesn't love trucks? How cute!
Uncle Brian sure does want to take Zach-o to a monster truck show!
Carson loved it, but I am not sure we get the station. What channel is it? I could get a lot done during a show like that!!!
That is so cute. We went through that obsession 2 Christmases ago until the batteries wore down and I kept "forgetting" to replace them, ha!
By the way your blog is SO lovely...I like the picture in the header (esp. your hair!) and all the "pretties" on the sidebar.
(sorry, I should explain, my son watched a similar show and had remote control cars/trucks !!)
My boys love looking at everyone else's blogs with me and when I showed this video to them, they were frozen and mesmerized with twinkles of awe in their eyes the whole time! When it was over, all I heard was "Again! Again! Again!" Thank you for the highlight of their day!
We went to the library today and I have noticed for months now that as I walk to our favorite isles, there are always books sitting out on the show shelf that is a subject that has come up in the past week or so. Today was a book titled: Drawing and Learning about Monster trucks. Coincidence? I don't think so! Now I can tell my boys the REAL reason they can roll over other cars (yes, I made up an answer to sound smart... my privilege as a parent, right?)
Post a Comment