My friend Julie gave Zach some really cool Rescue Hero toys this week that her boys used to play with.
He particularly loves this guy.
He calls him "Grandpa".
(Zach has a Grandpa with a Mustache--and there is a bit of resemblance.) 
He likes to strap this gun onto Grandpa's back and then run around the house shooting monsters.
(
He is not allowed to shoot at people, animals and especially sisters.)

Grandpa the Rescue Hero--whoda' thunk?
5 comments:
Hi Michele,
This is Catherine, Shae's cousin in Utah (Mikes older sister)
I stumbled upon your site and have had such a good time reading and looking. Sounds like all is well in Michigan.
Great blog!
Catherine
That is too cute that he calls it grandpa. Isn't it funny what kids come up with? What a cute boy!
Hey there your fabulous Michigan people! I am glad Tamara decided to update her blog and that I saw a link to yours while I was reading hers. It is fun know what is going on with your cute family. I'll be checking back often and hope to get one going for my family soon. Love, Lynette
It does resemble MGPA quite a bit!
LOL! MGPa looks like a pretty tough dude! He will be so proud! What is going to happen to these grndchildren if he has to shave that thing to go on a mission. They won't know what to call him anymore!!!
Post a Comment