It was a happy day in Detroit.
The Red Wings arrived home with the Stanley Cup--there was a big parade in their honor.
I have to admit, I am mostly happy that my husband and son won't be staying up until 1 am watching hockey anymore.
I have to admit, I am mostly happy that my husband and son won't be staying up until 1 am watching hockey anymore.
3 comments:
That is so cute! Maybe Zach can watch sports with Adam when you guys are here so that Adam will have a buddy. Zach knows more than I do about sports!!!
I am so glad that your little guy acts like a boy as much as mine does! Can't wait for the boys to play together!
Like brother , like... brother? (That is Brady sitting in your living room!!!)These Lorenc guys love sports!!! Even the little ones... :)
Post a Comment