For each Frosty that is sold--
Wendy's will donate 50 cents to the
(click on image to visit the website)
I think I can handle that! I am always up for a Frosty! I can rationalize that my eating it is for a good cause!!
It's a great excuse to eat a frosty! (I would eat one anyway.) I'll have to remember to go.
Done!
I can't think of a better reason to splurge! Thanks for sharing!
This is way cool! Too bad we don't have a Wendy's where we live, I would so be there even though I don't like ice cream!
Hey mom, can I have a frosty? Or two...or three....
I saw that...I'm so impressed with that.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think I can handle that! I am always up for a Frosty! I can rationalize that my eating it is for a good cause!!
It's a great excuse to eat a frosty! (I would eat one anyway.) I'll have to remember to go.
Done!
I can't think of a better reason to splurge! Thanks for sharing!
This is way cool! Too bad we don't have a Wendy's where we live, I would so be there even though I don't like ice cream!
Hey mom, can I have a frosty? Or two...or three....
I saw that...I'm so impressed with that.
Post a Comment