It is report card time again.
Shae and I had no clue that we would be getting one too.
Here is what Meghan brought home from church today--after her Sunday School lesson on peer pressure.
Her teacher asked the kids to fill this out:
(double click on the photo to get a better look)
I guess I am glad that she said her parents were a strong influence--but what you can't see from this photo is that there was a check mark under Positive Influence that was erased, a check mark under Neutral Influence that was erased and she finished up with a check mark located "Slightly Positive."
Not the best report card I have ever received.
Would you say this is a C+ ?
(There is an ongoing debate between the parents about who is dragging our GPA down.)
Thank heavens she has Grandparents and Church Leaders to guide her through!
6 comments:
She cracks me up adding "evil" as an influence and giving dogs and nachos that ranking!! Funny girl.
I think that gas is going to be too expensive to drive up at the end of the month. Plus the fact that the girls are still in school, Joel and Tersa couldn't come anyway (girls camp).... It could change I suppose, we shall see.
I wonder who is pulling your GPA down. I think it has to be Shae- just because he's a boy. Oh- I guess you better keep Meg away from those nasty nachos. I never knew what a bad influence they were.
Hey, anyone with a teen or pre-teen who ranks them anywhere near positive is doing a fantastic job! I love checking in on you guys now and then. It's so nice to see you doing well. I think I have a pound or two I could blame on evil nachos...
Michelle,
I'm mostly concerned about the strong but evil influence of nachos. Also a bit worried about the both positive and evil influence of dogs. Leave it to Meghan to invent new categories.
You and Shae are probably not doing too bad, considering the grade you would have given your parents at that age.
Love,
MGPa
What a funny girl! How is the science project coming?? I want to see piano recital photo's tomarrow!!
lol! Brady and I got a kick out of this! Will you ask her is nachos are still evil if you use low fat cheese? I am not sure I can part with them....
Post a Comment