
After a brief 4 day stay in Idaho Falls, we are packing again.
Tommorow we are going to pick Shae up in Salt Lake and spend the weekend with his family.
We are going to two family sealings and a baby blessing. It is nice to be able to attend since we usually too far away to make it to family events.
We are also packing for our camping trip immediately after we return from Salt Lake.
Isn't vacation supposed to be--um--relaxing?
I will leave you with a cute video of Zach and Carson swimming in the backyard yesterday.
5 comments:
Zach is such a funny boy! I love how he was showing off his "guns".
Miss that boy and his 'guns'
COME BACK!!!
That is too funny! Such a cute boy! I hope that you have a great trip to SLC.
We would love to see you while you are in town. Give me a call if you have time
Kristin
Quite Cute Boys if I do say so myself!! Can't wait for more summer fun!!!
Post a Comment