Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dance Recital

Meghan and Rachel had their dance recital last month.

Dress rehersal is the only day that you are supposed to video the dances--so I got my camera out the night before and put it in the van so I wouldn't forget.


We arrived at 5:00 for Rachel's dress rehersal, videoed it and decided that we had time to grab a pizza and run home before Meghan's rehersal at 7:30. When we returned for Meg's rehersal, I settle down in the audience and go to grab my camera out--and it isn't there. I run out to the car--which is FAR away and it isn't there either. I must have removed the camera from our van and left it home.


I felt sick. There was no way Shae could bring it to me in time. So as Meghan danced, I just cried--feeling like a horrible Mom since I was able to tape one daughter and not the other. When I told Meghan, she said "It's ok" but I could tell she was really disappointed.


It was a bummer--a $40 bummer, because then I felt compelled to buy the professional DVD in order to have video of Meghan's dance too.

Meghan danced to the song "Free Ride".
Rachel danced to the theme song from "Friends."


Here is the video of Rachel's dance:




3 comments:

Holly said...

CUTE CUTE girls! I just hate when stuff like that happens! UGH! That's life sometimes though right?! :)

Nichelle said...

What Cute girls you have!!! I can't believe the way that thing happen sometimes. I hope you have better luck next time you need to record something. :)

JANEAL said...

Oh man! I guess it's a good thing you were able to buy the DVD of her dance. They both look so cute doing their dances.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS