We had a great time last Saturday. After eating dinner at
Chilis, we took our kite to a huge field near the apartments we lived in when we first moved to Michigan.
The wind was ripping so kite flying was not a huge challenge. Zach thought it was amazing.


We loved playing on the playground where Meghan went to kindergarten. It brought back a lot of memories. I can't believe that she will be an official teenager,
starting middle school, in the fall.

It was so much fun to spend an evening together as a family.

Rachel was the die hard kite flier--she couldn't get enough of it.

One of my favorite parts of having children is getting to be apart of all their "firsts". I loved to watch Zach's face as he watched the kite fly higher and higher.

I guess here is the admonition for all--"Go Fly a Kite!"
3 comments:
How fun....we haven't done that yet with Carter. The wind blows enough around here that it shouldn't be a problem finding a day to do it. Cute pics!
I was wondering if I was going to see my husbands picture show up on your blog somewhere!! It is odd that he is hanging out with you and I am not- a mistake I will not make again! Looks like you had fun! That is my goal when m=my husband returns- some family fun- and a little break from family chore time!! Thanks for taking care of the hubby- I'll talk to you soon!!! And Thanks for the idea-I am going to go buy a kite next time I am out!
You have the cutest, cutest kids! Some of the expressions in those pics are priceless, I love it!
Post a Comment