Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ouch!

Yesterday, I did The Firm for the first time in four years.
All I can say is OUCH! My muscles feel like I went hiking all day carrying Zach on my back.
I haven't been this sore in ages.
Hope it gets better soon, and I hope it is worth it.
cuz, I am not sure I am in to torture.

5 comments:

JANEAL said...

Your new header looks cute! At least your motivated to do the firm...I hate exercising.

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

I need to borrow that... is sounds good! Love the new template and family picture... very cute!

Brittany said...

Love the new family picture! SO cute. Isaac couldn't believe how big Zach had gotten when I showed him the other day.

Brenda said...

Go Shelly Go! Tomarrow I am going to kick it in to gear as well!!! Let me know if it getsa little better!!

Head Over Hills said...

I love the new header. I hope someday my computer will allow me to do that. Nice job on the firm Those are hard suckers!!! I really need to excercise. I wish I liked it more!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS