A really hot bubble bath, a good book, and 48 oz of fountain Diet Coke!!! Thanks for the reminder- I think I am going to try some of that tonight!!!!!
Time for myself and massages.
A HUGE really good book, cookies, mint chocolate chip ice cream, brownies, warmth, and a LOT of time!!Meggie
Reading and writing. Reading the scriptures while the sun comes up, in the quiet of the morning, or a good book. Writing in my journal. I love it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
A really hot bubble bath, a good book, and 48 oz of fountain Diet Coke!!! Thanks for the reminder- I think I am going to try some of that tonight!!!!!
Time for myself and massages.
A HUGE really good book, cookies, mint chocolate chip ice cream, brownies, warmth, and a LOT of time!!
Meggie
Reading and writing. Reading the scriptures while the sun comes up, in the quiet of the morning, or a good book. Writing in my journal. I love it.
Post a Comment