LOVE her name! And she is a pretty cute "Brinwee" at that! I love that my name has become pretty popular, my mom does not like it however.
I hope that she had a great birthday! I know what you mean about time going by too fast. I just wish that they would stay little forever.
Thanks for the birthday post. It would have been fun to have more family at her birthday. Thanks for thinking of her!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOVE her name! And she is a pretty cute "Brinwee" at that! I love that my name has become pretty popular, my mom does not like it however.
I hope that she had a great birthday! I know what you mean about time going by too fast. I just wish that they would stay little forever.
Thanks for the birthday post. It would have been fun to have more family at her birthday. Thanks for thinking of her!!
Post a Comment