Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blogging Material

This week I realized that being Zach's Mom means that I will never run out of blogging material.
Ever.
He says, or does, or is something every day that could be blog worthy.
For instance: this weekend we ordered Chinese Food.
When Zach opened his fortune cookie, here is what we read:
You have enough energy and enthusiasm for two people.
(true--so true)
One of my favorite things about Zach is that he has a pet robin.

He met Mr. Robin in our backyard a few weeks ago.
The next day, we saw "Zachy's Robin" at the grocery store.
Then the day after that, we saw him in a tree near the walking path we are on.

I love it when he spots his robin each day. He will point and yell:

"Mommy--there is Zachy's Robin!"

It makes me smile.

4 comments:

JANEAL said...

So so cute! I feel the same way with my 3 year old...everyday is something new and exciting. What would we ever do without these funny boys?

Head Over Hills said...

I think I saw Zachy's robin today. That bird sure knows how to get around! He is adorable. I cannot wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. Can't wait to see you guys.

Mom

Brenda said...

Wow, that bird really gets around! The other day we were eating dinner, and Aaron looked out the window and said, "Hey there is Zach's bird!" So, I was laughing like crazy to hear the rest of the story! That boy is freaking funny!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS