I heard this is very good from my sisters. We will def. have to rent it this weekend! Hope you are having a great week! Casey and I can't believe the meeting house that Shay attends in Detroit... CRAZY! We really have it so nice out here in Novi!
I have heard that it is a good one! I will have to rent it this weekend because we are supposed to have bad weather all weekend. Thanks for the suggestion!
4 comments:
How was church on Sunday? We will try and watch this movie.
Mom
I heard this is very good from my sisters. We will def. have to rent it this weekend! Hope you are having a great week! Casey and I can't believe the meeting house that Shay attends in Detroit... CRAZY! We really have it so nice out here in Novi!
I have heard that it is a good one! I will have to rent it this weekend because we are supposed to have bad weather all weekend. Thanks for the suggestion!
Plus, Michelle didn't mention that she has a celebrity crush on Denzel Washington. Another good reason to rent the movie, I suppose.
Shae
Post a Comment