Thursday, May 22, 2008

Way to GO!

Way to GO Zachy!
(get it? Way to go....ok, not that funny.)
It only required a bit of motivation.
(some call it bribery)
Ask him about Grandpa's trees sometime...

6 comments:

JANEAL said...

I have been trying to bribe Carter forever and he still doesn't care at all about being potty trained. If you have any great tips or tricks I'd love for you to share them with me. Way to go!!!

Holly said...

HOoray!! We are both lucky mom's right now, no more diapers! :) Brooklyn just got potty trained last week! It's SOO nice!

Brenda said...

Those are mighty cute undies, I might have to get a pair for my boy! Were 1/2 way there!!! My son as well is loking forward to the trees at Grandpa's house!!! Congratulations!

Nichelle said...

Wow! That is so awesome. It is so nice to not have anyone in diapers! I am not sure I could go back. Tell Zach great job!

The Barbers said...

Once Shinara was done, I knew that I was done for sure. No way I care to do diapers again!
(Ya know how you have to do a word verification to comment on your blog? Mine has "pp" in it.
It made me giggle.)

Head Over Hills said...

Yeah! It is so nice when potty training is done. Those are cool undies. It's nice to see some that aren't pink with fairies on them. Sorry I missed talking to you today. It's been a little busy.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS